The Britax Roundabout G4.1 Convertible Car Seat - Onyx is a smart choice for keeping your child safe and sound when you are on the road. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety and Complete Side Impact Protection shields your child in a protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and protect from debris. A 2-Position Buckle keeps up with your growing child and Plush Foam Padding provides comfort at every touch point.
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child well beyond the federal safety standards. Including an Impact Absorbing Base, Tether and Harness, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection, SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety.
- Complete Side Impact Protection surrounds your child in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and shield your child from debris.
- Quick-Adjust, 10-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- Easy-On / Easy-Off LATCH Connectors lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button.
- Plush Foam Padding in the cover, shoulder pads and buckle surround your child in comfort at every touch point.
- Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and slows forward movement with BRITAX’s patented rows of stitching that “give-way” one at a time in the event of a crash.
- Tangle-Free, 5-Point Harness prevents the straps from twisting making it easier to load your child into the seat and ensuring a safer ride.
- Quick-Adjust, 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- Impact Absorbing Base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them.
- Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle.
- 3 Recline Positions for your child’s comfort and safety.
- Rear-Facing 5-40lbs; Forward-Facing 20-55lbs