The Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat, Slate is a compact convertible car seat that says a lot about you. It says I <3 my kid. I buy quality. And, I dig design. Complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use and advanced side impact protection. The Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat provides extended rear-facing use with Advanced Side-Impact Protection
- Rear-Facing: 25–43" // 14–50 lb ( When Able to sit upright alone )
- When using with infant-thingy you can accommodate a child that is 5 lb and 19 in. (sold separately)
- Forward-Facing: 30–49" // 22–65 lb ( 2+ years recommended - 1 year minimum )
Extended Rear-Facing Use with Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Extended Rear-Facing Use: Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use (can be used rear-facing to 50 lb).
Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a co
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
- REDUCING THE FORCES TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILD IN A COLLISION
- Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo’s Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
Compact design makes for easy installation … fits 3-across too!
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease (and is removable for a more upright installation for extended rear-facing).
- Approved for use in aircraft.
Performance fabrics to match your child’s personality (or your car’s interior)
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Width: 13–17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 32.5 in. (29 in. without Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 23.5–27 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing: 24 in.
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26–31 in.
- Seat Weight: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)