The clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat, Shadow is Clek's no-compromise convertible child seat - introducing revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, and recyclable.
The clek Foonf is designed for comfort and convenience as well as styled to match your child's Individuality.
Best-In-Class Safety Features
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Rear Facing: 25–43 in. / 14-50 lb ( Able to sit upright alone )
- Forward Facing: 30–49 in. / 22–65 lb ( 2+ years recommended* ) *AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.
The Revolutionary REACT™ Safety System
In keeping with the American Academy of Pediatrics advice to keep toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2 (or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat), we sought out to design a child seat that reduces the forces on older children in car seats when they transition forward-facing.
The REACT™ Safety System integrated into every Foonf child seat protects your child much like the crumple zones in the cars we drive — one of the most effective innovations in automotive safety.
In a collision, the vehicle comes to an abrupt stop, but the child continues to move at the same speed. The less time that it takes for the child to come to a complete stop, the higher the forces exerted on the child. The REACT Safety System allows that sudden change in momentum to happen over a longer period of time through a series of controlled events. Foonf is designed to ride down the collision crumpling the aluminum honeycomb and absorbing energy from the collision resulting in less force transferred to the child.
The Foonf conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5–26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Width: 13–17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Faciing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.75–28.75 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 32 in.
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 36 lb
In the Box
- Foonf Convertible Child Seat
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Rear-Facing Base
- Owner's Manual
- Weelee Universal Travel Bag
- Drink-thingy Cup Holder