The Clek Olli Backless Booster Seat, Paul Frank Zoom Julius is an award-winning belt-positioning backless booster. It says to your 6-12 year-old that it’s still cool to be safe in the car. Olli boosts your child’s height ensuring that the vehicle’s seat belt fits them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum syndrome. Easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
Recommended Usage: 40-57 in. (101-145 cm // 40-120 lb (18-54 kg) -- 4+ years
Peace of Mind — Ride Safe!
The Clek LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system.
LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer. If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
Features & Benefits
- Quick Release System - Quick release system for easy removal.
- Fast & Easy Install - Clek LATCH connectors attach securely to your vehicle’s LATCH lower anchors in 10 seconds (or less) in most vehicles.
- Protective Fabric - Fabric on the underside protects your vehicle seats from scratches or snags.
- Cup Holder - Detachable and dishwasher-safe.
- Light Weight - Weighs 5 lb for easy portability between vehicles, through the airport or walking through the city.
- Performance Fabrics - Crypton® Super Fabrics provide stain, moisture and bacteria resistance. The durable fabric is easy to clean while the seat cover is removable and hand washable.
- Easy Portability - Strap-thingy carrying strap included with all Olli seats for no-hands carrying convenience. Slip the strap over your shoulder while moving from point A-to-B and beyond.
Olli Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards