The Halo Early Walker SleepSack Wearable Blanket, Pink Sleepy Owl Large replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby’s face and interfere with breathing. With its unique foot openings, the SleepSack Early Walker wearable blanket allows for greater mobility while babies are awake, but also keeps little feet covered and warm while sleeping. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby or toddler sleep better, too. It’s a warm cuddly blanket they can’t kick off; ensuring little ones sleep soundly throughout the night. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket becomes the trusted bedtime routine, providing the secure feeling he needs to fall asleep fast and sleep soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the #1 choice of hospitals and recommended by safety organizations.. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% polyester micro-fleece. Meets federal regulations for children’s sleepwear. Size large fits 22-28 lbs.
- Foot openings for mobility when awake. Room to tuck in feet at night.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- 100% polyester micro-fleece. Size large fits 22-28 lbs.
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- sleeveless to allow for ease of dressing and freedom of movement.
- A portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.