The HALO Bassinest Premier Series Swivel Sleeper, Damask is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers and returns automatically, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed – ideal for all mothers (especially those recovering from C-sections). And, the HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ foundation for SIDS. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Also includes a soothing nightlight, sounds, music, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer.
Features & Benefits
- Rotates and swivels 360 degrees to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep.
- Sidewall lowers so it’s easy to stay in bed while tending to your baby, and can be locked if desired.
- Unlike other bassinets, its 360 degrees rotation makes getting in and out of bed hassle-free.
- Ideal for nursing mothers and mothers recovering from C-sections.
- Sturdy, stable 4-point base adjusts to fit most beds from 22” to 34” tall.
- Base easily tucks under bed and requires only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces.
- Includes nightlight, 3 soothing sounds, 3 lullabies, nursing timer and 2 levels of vibration, all with 30-minute auto shutoff.
- Includes 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet.
- Made from polyester that wipes clean with a damp cloth. Sheet is machine washable.
- Includes 2 storage pockets to keep baby’s essentials close by
- Requires 3 AA batteries – not included
- Polyurethane mattress pad is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified.
- Recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ Foundation for SIDS.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.