The revolutionary Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Bassinet, Luxe Series, Lemon Drop just got even better! Meet the new Bassinest Swivel Sleeper LUXE Plus. This new model features the sophistication and modern look of a gray mélange fashion fabric with sleek white base. It includes the same great features you love about the Bassinest Swivel Sleeper with the addition of a new Floor Light to make getting in and out of bed easier, coordinating Storage Caddy, Fitted Sheet and Mattress Pad – all in the box! The Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Bassinet, Luxe Series, Lemon Drop is the only bassinet that rotates 360 degrees for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you like, while still safely in his own separate sleep area, reducing the risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it swivels to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. Its unique design means baby is visible at your eye level, allowing you to soothe your baby quickly, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability. In addition, its patented side wall lowers and returns automatically, allowing you to tend to your baby while still in bed – ideal for all mothers (especially those recovering from C-sections). And, the HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper is recommended as one of the safest alternatives to bedsharing by the CJ foundation for SIDS. Its stable, adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Also includes a soothing nightlight, sounds, music, 2 levels of vibration and nursing timer.
Features & Benefits
- 360 degree swivel
- Retractable side wall with lock
- 2 Generous storage pockets
- Soothing Center: 3 Lullabies, 3 Soothing Sounds, 2 levels of vibration, nightlight and nursing timer
- Floor Light to help you see without disturbing your baby
- Storage Caddy to keep baby’s essentials
- Includes coordinating fitted sheet
- Requires 3AA batteries. Batteries not included.
- Recommended for babies up to 5 mos or 20 lbs (9.1 kg); Discontinue when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up.