The Itzy Ritzy Snack Happens Reusable Bag, Whale Watching Pink are reusable, machine washable bags for snacks, sandwiches and so much more. Made with an FDA approved, BPA-free, machine washable lining, these bags are also lead free, phthalate free and CPSIA Certified.
The Snack Happened bags work great with sliced fruit, sandwiches, sticky or messy foods as well as any dry snacks. Alternative uses include holding makeup, iPods, cameras and more. The zipper top allows for silent snacking and no messy crumbs getting stuck in velcro and is ideal for little hands.
The 7-inch by 7-inch reusable bags are a wonderful, green alternative to plastic baggies for your lunch, snacks, school, work, litter free lunch programs and help reduce the huge amounts of plastic bags going into the trash each day. According to the EPA, over 380 billion plastic bags, sacks and wraps are consumed in the U.S. each year and only 1-3% are recycled.
Product Washing Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, no bleach. Line dry recommended.
Features & Benefits
- Reusable, machine washable bags for snacks, sandwiches, fruit, school lunches, mini first aid kits, cell phones, car & plane trips, crayons, toiletries, iPods, cameras, hiking, camping, travel, beach gear & more.
- FDA approved, BPA Free, Lead Free, PVC Free.
- Measured 7-inches by 7-inches.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, no bleach, line dry recommended.
- 100% cotton fabric exterior.
- Zipper closure and PVC free waterproof lining.
- New original prints introduced throughout the year.