The Dr. Browns Gia Nursing Pillow, White patented angled design positions baby at an incline, which may help aid digestion and help prevent reflux. The pillow also sits taller and wider than other pillows, giving moms a wide variety of ways to position the pillow for maximum comfort.
The pillow and covers are made of soft, stitched fabric are 100 percent cotton. Both the pillow and the covers are machine washable, and the pillow can be used with or without a cover. Dr. Brown's Gia Nursing Pillow has gained popularity quickly in part because the shape and design was created by a Lactation Consultant who took mom’s needs into consideration and designed a simple, yet amazingly versatile feeding pillow."
- 100% Cotton
- Thick-to-thin design to grow with baby for virtually limitless nursing positions
- Machine wash and dry/retains shape throughout washing
- Use with or without covers/covers sold separately
- Offers multiple sitting and propping positions for baby, first-of-its-kind patented design by a lactation consultant
An optimal feeding experience takes shape.
- Angled feeding may help digestion and reduce reflux and other feeding problems
- Wider, flatter pillow surface helps prevent baby from rolling down
- Patented, non-flat design positions baby at incline
- Grows with your baby with virtually limitless positions
- Quilted 100% Cotton, Anti-Bacterial and Stain-Resistant
- Machine Wash & Dry/100% Cotton Shell
Use with or without cover