The Moonlight Slumber Starlight Standard Foam Crib Mattress is designed with advanced health, safety and comfort standards, the Starlight Support mattress from Moonlight Slumber is a premium mattress for the most discerning of parents. Completely antimicrobial with welded seams, premium ticking, cornered edges and two levels of firmness, each Starlight Support mattress comes standard with an internal Fire Barrier making it open flame resistant. The Starlight Support mattress line exceeds all current and planned Federal standards for fire safety. Quite simply the Starlight Support mattress is the best mattress available for your little dreamer.
Moonlight Slumber Starlight Stanard Features
- Squared edges promote a tight fit in the crib to prevent gaps between the mattress and crib wall, reducing sheet slippage
- and making it more difficult for toddlers to get a good grip on the sheet.
- Firm side rails. Starlight Support mattresses are bordered with a high-density foam side rail which gently encourages
- your child to sleep in the center of the crib where the best ventilation and comfort can be found.
- Seams “welded” with an ultrasonic radio frequency means there are no needle holes in your Baby’s mattress cover keeping out dust mites and germs.
- Starlight Support mattresses come standard with a premium ticking that is stain resistant, fire-resistant, waterproof, and completely antiallergenic, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Our premium ticking, standard on all mattresses, is so supple that you will not need a mattress pad. Ridding your crib of a mattress pad is yet another way to eliminate dust mites.
- No taped edges. The decorative tape, or roll, that is standard of typical mattress seams actually prevents fluid run-off by absorbing excess body fluids. The damp cording then becomes host to bacteria.
- Starlight Support’s welded seams eliminate the need for taped edges and, therefore, eliminate the unintended parascopic guests.
- Dimensions: 27 ½ x 52 x 6