The Moonlight Slumber Starlight Support Supreme Visco Foam Crib Mattress is great if you are looking for even greater comfort for your toddler. The Starlight Support Sumpreme Visco mattress is our most luxurious. In addition to all of the benefits of our Starlight Support mattress, the Starlight Support Supreme has an additional layer of plushness. The infant side remains standard with the high density extra firm foam found in our Starlight Support mattress, but the firm foam toddler side is layered with a viscoelastic “memory foam.” Viscoelastic foam, originally designed by NASA, now can be found in premium toddler and youth mattresses everywhere with Moonlight Slumber. The Starlight Support Supreme memory foam mattress is hypoallergenic, antimicrobially treated, and open flame resistant. It provides your older baby (9+ months), with the ultimate sleep comfort by conforming to your child’s contours, supporting their growing joints, and keeping their spine in perfect alignment. For the ultimate in comfort, look to the Starlight Support Supreme.
Moonlight Slumber Starlight Supreme Visco Features
- Squared edges promote a tight fit in the crib to prevent gaps between the mattress and crib wall, reducing sheet slippage
- and making it more difficult for toddlers to get a good grip on the sheet.
- Firm side rails. Starlight Support mattresses are bordered with a high-density foam side rail which gently encourages
- your child to sleep in the center of the crib where the best ventilation and comfort can be found.
- Seams “welded” with an ultrasonic radio frequency means there are no needle holes in your Baby’s mattress cover keeping out dust mites and germs.
- Starlight Support mattresses come standard with a premium ticking that is stain resistant, fire-resistant, waterproof, and completely antiallergenic, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Our premium ticking, standard on all mattresses, is so supple that you will not need a mattress pad. Ridding your crib of a mattress pad is yet another way to eliminate dust mites.
- No taped edges. The decorative tape, or roll, that is standard of typical mattress seams actually prevents fluid run-off by absorbing excess body fluids. The damp cording then becomes host to bacteria.
- Starlight Support’s welded seams eliminate the need for taped edges and, therefore, eliminate the unintended parascopic guests.
- Dimensions: 27 ½ x 52 x 6