The Naturepedic Organic Cotton Waterproof Protector Pad for Full Bed features two layers of luxurious organic cotton flannel with an ultra-thin waterproof membrane in the center for an absorptive and comfortable sleep environment. Naturepedic is a GOTS certified organic bedding manufacturer and has earned the trust of moms and doctors across the country. Naturepedic also meets the strictest GREENGUARD® certification standards for eliminating chemical emissions.
Features & Benefits
- Two layers of certified organic cotton flannel - top and bottom: Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to synthetic fibers such as polyester and rayon while avoiding less desirable materials such as allergy-prone wool.
- Highly absorptive and extra soft: Helps reduce uneven temperatures, sweating, and clamminess
- Corner elastic straps hold pad securely in place (latex free)
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- Waterproof barrier is impenetrable to bed bugs, dust mites and other allergens
- No vinyl/PVC, phthalates, PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Standard twin size. Machine wash & dry
- Made in the U.S.A.