With its craftsman styling, substantial 3” square posts and standing 68.75” tall, the NE Kids Highlands Harper Full over Full Bunk Bed offers a unique blend of strength and style. A robust cap board perched atop wide plank spindles and two robust bed posts, the Harper Bunk/Bed offers the option of one day creating two perfectly proportioned beds. The style, strength and design guarantee this bunk will be in your home for years.
Dimensions: 68.75 x 57.25 x 83
Features & Benefits
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood finish and enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process.
- Converts to two full beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds. (See the Harper Twin Bed)
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bunk mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- The twin over full ladder terminates at the lower rail to better accommodate a trundle.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.