No matter if it is in a home by the lake, the shore, the country or the city, the NE Kids Lake House Adrian Twin Bunk Bed, Stone Grey simply fits them all. The stately arches and wide plank spindles are set between substantial 2.75” posts. The NE Kids Lake House Adrian Bunk has the style to transition with your child and family through time. This bunk breaks down into two twin beds.
Dimensions: 81.75”l x 42.75”w x 74.75”h
Features & Benefits
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar wood & veneers
- The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- This bunk is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8” in height.
- This bunk easily converts to a twin over full with the purchase of a conversion kit.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.