From its cottage roots the NE Kids Lake House Payton Twin Bed in White emerges with a classy modern look and a vintage appeal. The compound arch of the Payton Bed gracefully curves between two beautifully detailed posts. All corners of the bed’s posts are softened with chamfering, capped with ball finials and stand atop hand turned bun feet.
Dimensions: 81.5”l x 41.75”w x 50.75”h
Features & Benefits
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Two Position Rail: The rail can be mounted in either an upper or a lower rail position. The low position is intended for use with a premium pillow top mattress or mattress system and is an ideal height for smaller children. The upper position is intended for use with a Lake House trundle or storage drawers (Trundle and drawers sold separately).
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced Center Support System: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress when the rail is set in either position. The center supports can also be used with the Lake House Trundle (Trundle Sold Separately).