Rich in detail and sophistication, the NE Kids Devon Twin Bed, White is truly an American classic. Both the headboard and low profile footboard feature substantial top caps with refined details and moldings. The traditional beveled edges of the inset panels and two-inch solid wood posts are evidence of the expert workmanship that defines this bed.
Dimensions: 82”l x 44”w x 51”h
Features & Benefits
- Mattress-ready with complete slat system (No foundation required)
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and Cherry wood veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Chestnut finishes.
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Two Position Rail: The rail can be mounted in either an upper or a lower rail position. The low position is intended for use with a premium pillow top mattress or mattress system. Measuring 7.5” from the floor it is an ideal height for smaller children. The upper position is intended for use with a Walnut Street trundle or storage drawers (Trundle and drawers sold separately). This position measures 13” from the floor.
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced Center Support System: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress when the rail is set in either position. The center supports can also be used with the Walnut Street Trundle (Trundle Sold Separately).