The NE Kids Walnut Street Power Nightstand, Chestnut is designed with generous proportions, precision moldings and modern details, the NE Kids Design Team has truly given a fresh update to 19th Century Louis Phillipe styling and created a masterpiece all their own.
Dimensions: 23”l x 14.5”w x 24”h
Features & Benefits
- Single drawer over a large open cubby.
- A three-outlet charging station is built into the back of the nightstand. This is the ideal place for plugging in lamps, clocks or chargers. Lets face it, smaller rooms have fewer outlets and kids certainly have a lot to plug in.
- Comes equipped with a nightlight built into the bottom, featuring three separate intensities. No matter if it is warding off the boogie man or illuminating the first step out of bed, kids and moms can both appreciate a little extra light in the room. The light is easily controlled by a low voltage sensor centered under the drawer, at the bottom of the parting rail.
- Drawer is felt lined.
- Five piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full Extension, Side Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Outfitted with solid iron drawer pulls featuring brushed nickel on the white cases and oil rubbed bronze on the chestnut cases.
- Bench built with kiln dried solid poplar frames and cherry wood veneers.