The 4Moms Origami Pink Stroller is the world’s first power-folding stroller: at the touch of a button, it folds itself. The 4Moms Origami is also the world’s first cell phone-charging, mileage-counting, LCD-sporting stroller, with generators in the rear wheels that charge the stroller as you walk. Plus, the Origami has daytime running lights, pathway lights for low-light conditions, and sensors that detect when a child’s in the seat (so it’ll never fold by accident). From power folding to cell phone charging, it’s everything a stroller should be.
Products for kids consume millions of alkaline batteries each year, and we didn’t want to add to that total. The 4Moms Origami has built-in generators so the system recharges itself while you walk. Sure, you can plug it into a wall or even fold it manually if you need to, but a short walk is all it takes to keep the battery fully charged. It’s hard to be greener than that.
The 4Moms Origami has built-in sensors which means it won’t fold with a child in the seat, and the two-step activation system means you won’t fold it by accident. Plus, the Origami has daytime running lights to keep it visible at all times, and pathway lights to brighten your way in low-light conditions.
- Child Safety Sensors
- Pathway & Daytime Running Lights
- Two-Step Fold
- Reflective Piping
- Zero Pinch Points
- Low-Force Motor
- No Disassembly Required
- One-Push Brake - Lock or unlock both wheels with one click, just like a ball point pen.
- No 'KICK ZONE'
- Origami with seat ring: 40 lbs (usually about two years)
- Origami with bassinet: 25 lbs or until child sits up unassisted (usually about 6 months)
- Origami with car seat adapter: follow the weight and age limits of your specific car seat
- Stroller Weight: 29 lbs