The Jane Rider Stroller and Micro Bassinet, Dune is everything you need and nothing you don’t. Designed for the sophisticated parent with an appreciation for design that unites form and function. The organic design of the Rider is meant to feel natural and unobtrusive. A super-light adjustable suspension frame, large diameter wheels, balanced geometry and unique architecture makes the Rider the most effortless stroller to push and steer while the inverted “C” frame chassis gives your legs and feet ample room for long strides. Rider easily moves with you when it is time to go, the patented Jané SpaceSaver FoldTM, collapses down from any position into a tight package that is smaller than any other stroller in its class, and it stands on its own when folded.
ADAPTABILITY - Grow & Go ™offers the tallest in its class backrest and wide seating that grows with your child from infant to toddler, up to 50 lbs. The adjustability and height of the seat allows you to use the Rider as a highchair at table level or lay the seat down to a full recline for an after-meal nap. Ergonomic, antimicrobial handlebars offer 7 different settings to accommodate the comfort and different statures of parents. An extremely long canopy provides for full sun coverage that is also water proof, wind resistant and UVA/UVB 50+. The canopy unzips to extend and also creates a peek a boo window
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Anodized tubed aluminum means this stroller is just as strong as it is light and it will never corrode, rust or lose color. You can rotate the seat outward or inward with a simple push-in or pull-out lock depending on the view you or your baby would like to have.
No matter where life takes you, Rider will get you and your child there safely and comfortably in style.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely compact when folded. 2-second fold™
- Ultra-Light frame, only 28 lbs.
- Converts forward facing or rear facing
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Adjustable seat in multiple positions from full recline to upright
- Unique hand lock system
- 2-year warranty
- Extendable zipper canopy
- Stroller can stand on its own when folded
- Tallest seat back in its class = longer usage
- Three recline positions + adjustable footrest
- From 4 months up to 50lbs
- Patented shock absorber
- Large All-Terrain DuraTyres™ that can handle difficult terrain and last up to 40% longer than leading competitors
- Adjustable handle bars for height and angle
- Responsibly Sourced materials